Premier League 2018-2019 Part II

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I don’t care for the chant at all, but I think I wouldn’t compare them. Now the :eek::eek::eek::eek: at Anfield who said racist shit a few weeks ago, that’s the same thing.

I think there is a severe problem with racist thinking in this world, there’s no doubt about that. It needs to be cut out and stomped on.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I don’t care for the chant at all, but I think I wouldn’t compare them. Now the **** at Anfield who said racist **** a few weeks ago, that’s the same thing.

I think there is a severe problem with racist thinking in this world, there’s no doubt about that. It needs to be cut out and stomped on.

My thinking with the rent boy and other homophobic chants is this. In recent years, there is a bigger push for athletes to publicly come out, especially in the States, but if those types of chants were widespread in the States, there is 0 chance any of those guys would come out while they were playing. It's still pretty rare for people to come out while they are playing, and those chants just makes it worse.

Obviously calling someone a terrorist who isn't and then being someone who tries to defend that just makes you a garbage person. Same with all the racist and anti-Semitic crap that goes on.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Liverpool issued that racism is terrible statement re Salah the same f***ing day they honored club legend Tommy Smith, who is a grade A, racist piece of trash. Spare me the indignation.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
D4WeXNQW0AAUUwb.jpg

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I feel like having football teams playing in your stadium isn't great for the pitch.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
that seems totally unnecessary but wow is that cool
The potential revenue from having an NFL team there would more than make up for the 'necessity' of it. Plus it provides a lot of other opportunities to use the stadium for non-footy related things.

Reactions: Gecklund

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
van Dijk will win because he's that far ahead of the others and has been getting the publicity all season. Has never been dribbled past ALL SEASON in the league and CL.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Ugh I hate when they do this.

Don't get me wrong, I like that they wear "normal" numbers in football and I wanna slap NHL players every time they choose 78 or whatever the f***, but I can't stand when they give up a perfectly normal number for a normaler number.

There was nothing wrong with 13! There was nothing wrong with Aguero wearing 16.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

Don't get me wrong, I like that they wear "normal" numbers in football and I wanna slap NHL players every time they choose 78 or whatever the ****, but I can't stand when they give up a perfectly normal number for a normaler number.

There was nothing wrong with 13! There was nothing wrong with Aguero wearing 16.
zamorano-18.jpg

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland

Don't get me wrong, I like that they wear "normal" numbers in football and I wanna slap NHL players every time they choose 78 or whatever the ****, but I can't stand when they give up a perfectly normal number for a normaler number.

He’s the top keeper and wants that number. Works for me.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

As a guy who owns an Aguero 16 kit there’s a big problem with wearing that number. And that zamarano kit is a travesty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad