Premier League 2016-2017 - part 2

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
You don't even know how many games the player played, and you didn't watch them so I don't see where you have room to comment on the validity of the statistics, especially statistics you don't understand.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You don't even know how many games the player played, and you didn't watch them so I don't see where you have room to comment on the validity of the statistics, especially statistics you don't understand.
No doubt. You seem to understand football MUCH better than me :laugh:

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I'm seeing mixed messages on how long he'll be out for, but it's integral that we don't rush him back. We already needed increased depth in the attacking trident, it's all the more important now. Fingers crossed for Isco.

Last edited:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yeah, it's too bad but Isco won't be going anywhere. I still would prefer to see him on a team built around him (like I would most superstars as opposed to having them all concentrated on one or two teams) but he's starting to really come into his own and he'll win a ton of trophies at Madrid.

More on that note...I really would like to see a few more ambitious elite players who would prefer to carry a team as opposed to just make the biggest move to the team most likely to win trophies even without them. Neymar, Isco, Bale to an extent, Suarez, etc. Like the top attacking talents in the world don't all have to be on the same team. It's why I hope Hazard does stay at Chelsea and I'm happy Griezmann is staying with Atletico, and I hope Dybala stays with Juve. I think you'll see James really step up his output and get a bit more recognition again once he moves away from Madrid.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I'm not expecting Isco, don't get me wrong here, he's just my dream signing for that position. He and Hazard flanking Costa would be just magical.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->