GWT: Premier League 11/19-11/21

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
There is a special place in hell for home teams that park the bus.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Yup, they had to chances to win. Firmino missed a sitter. They lost at St. Mary's last season, and havent lost a game in three months.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
A win over Sunderland still has Liverpool three over par for this month.

That game and the Boro game were the ones that worried me coming up.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2002
Spurs needed that, have to go to the Bridge next week.

....with a match in Monaco in three days.

Plus, I think Rose is out due to yellow cards, Walker had to come out with injury and Toby is still out.

If their only starter in the back 4 is Verts going to the Bridge....they may need 3 goals again to win. I mean, thank god for Dier being so versatile that he can go from mid to center back and not look out of place. But still, they need their back 4 intact. That's the strength of this team.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
....with a match in Monaco in three days.

Plus, I think Rose is out due to yellow cards, Walker had to come out with injury and Toby is still out.

If their only starter in the back 4 is Verts going to the Bridge....they may need 3 goals again to win. I mean, thank god for Dier being so versatile that he can go from mid to center back and not look out of place. But still, they need their back 4 intact. That's the strength of this team.

I dont think they have much of a chance advancing to the knock out rounds in the champions league. The really blew it last game against Bayer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->