Preliminary Media/Scout Top 10 for 2013 (from the OHL)

krazy kanuck

Dec 24, 2008
Alberta
Hi Brock,

Interesting read as always, but I think this contributor should check their facts:

"There's absolutely no denying that Kerby has come a long way since being that kid 'the Majors drafted way too high in the priority draft just to piss off Windsor.'"

It was the Colts who drafted him (although maybe to piss off Windsor), while a 21 point rookie season followed by a 74 point sophmore campaign shows he was drafted right about where he should have been...

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
Hi Brock,

Interesting read as always, but I think this contributor should check their facts:

"There's absolutely no denying that Kerby has come a long way since being that kid 'the Majors drafted way too high in the priority draft just to piss off Windsor.'"

It was the Colts who drafted him (although maybe to piss off Windsor), while a 21 point rookie season followed by a 74 point sophmore campaign shows he was drafted right about where he should have been...

Nice catch. Fixed.

There's no question that Kerby deserved to be a first round selection (right now). But back when the priority draft happened, I remember reading a ton of 'hoopla' (for lack of better word designed to circumvent the swearing filter) about how Kerby's selection was a massive reach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad