Pre-Game Talk: pregame canesisles game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
We need to win this series as quickly as possible and get guys healthy.

Surely we need the rest, and surely we'd want to wrap the series up at home. Don't want to be sitting around for 7-8 days but I guess if that's what happens you deal with it.

IMO it hasn't hurt the Islanders that much, they've played hard and fast other than the first period of game 1 and that last little 6-7 minutes we just watched tonight.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Got to be careful though. It’d be great if they win this one, but if they do, and the Boston/Blue Jackets series runs long, we could be the ones looking “out of sorts” after a long rest in the ECF.

I’m hoping they win this one. If they don’t, it might give New York something to build on. They win this one, win one at home, suddenly it’s a 3-2 series, and that’s iffy.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Got to be careful though. It’d be great if they win this one, but if they do, and the Boston/Blue Jackets series runs long, we could be the ones looking “out of sorts” after a long rest in the ECF.

I’m hoping they win this one. If they don’t, it might give New York something to build on. They win this one, win one at home, suddenly it’s a 3-2 series, and that’s iffy.

Yeah ill take my chances with a long rest and run.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Beat that ass.

I clicked on “newest threads” and got dumped into the Islanders GDT. I thought it was the playoff thread instead. Multiple salty posts about how we’re not that good and getting every lucky bounce.

Finish it. End their misery.

After Game 2, I’d say they were correct. They hit like 4 posts in the 3rd period alone that game.

But tonight, we hit a couple posts, and shut them down after taking the lead, so it’s hard to say we didn’t earn that one.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I just wanted to say I'm amused by all of you. Even though you don't look like a typical hockey crowd and it doesn't seem like you really understand the rules, it's not your fault you're a bunch of uneducated rubes who are probably the product of incest. At least you seem like a lot of fun! Even if you aren't real fans I still think you're a lot of fun!

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
I just wanted to say I'm amused by all of you. Even though you don't look like a typical hockey crowd and it doesn't seem like you really understand the rules, it's not your fault you're a bunch of uneducated rubes who are probably the product of incest. At least you seem like a lot of fun! Even if you aren't real fans I still think you're a lot of fun!

now thats what i call an off sides !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad