Preds vs Leafs Tickets (Oct 28) Please Help!!!

mikephaim10

Jul 29, 2023
I am trying to organize a trip for underprivileged families to go the Preds vs Leafs game on October 28. I am looking for 13 tickets (preferably together but apart would be fine). I am not looking for free tickets but right now online they are crazy expensive! Does anyone have any hooks up or can help me get in touch with someone that has a large amount and willing to discuss price? It would be very appreciated!

I can see a set in Section 103 Row M but they are asking for $600 a ticket, I would be happy to discuss a lower price if anyone knows whose tickets they are?

Thank you for your help!

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Call the ticket office . Explain your budget and what you’re doing. I bet there’s a discount.

Tickets are expensive now though
Yep that's exactly what I would do, under those situations the team is going to be the best to help out. If you try and just buy them on the secondary market they are going to cost you an arm and a leg.

The old days of Preds tickets being dirt cheap are long gone.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
If you are working with an official charity organization the Preds org will probably work with you. The problem is you have chosen an expensive night as the Leafs will probably be a pretty big draw and it's a weekend and will be the Halloween game. If you have a flexible schedule I'd suggest either a weeknight game(Tuesday usually easier to get than Thursday) or the previous Saturday Oct 21 vs the Sharks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad