Post-Game Talk: Preds @ Shea Webers Ghost 2PM Start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Predation

Dec 18, 2011
Your hyperbole is as sad as Barrie's defense. Reductio ad absurdum as you've posted makes hockey discussion impossible. But, that is the level you've chosen to lower yourself to. Oh well.
The thing is, I didn’t post anything about Barrie’s defense, so maybe you’re confusing me with something else?

You

Jul 1, 2010
Does 9-10-2 somehow not suck against what I assume is the worst team in the league by some margin over that stretch?

Reactions: Predation

You

Jul 1, 2010
There isn't a stretch that ends today where the Preds are 9-10-2 against the Yotes. They are now 10-9-2 in their last 21 games against them.
Statmuse has 9-9-2, which I'm assuming doesn't have today's loss yet?

It looks like only Toronto and Ottawa are worse against them since 2017, Tampa was even with us on points % until today.

EDIT: Maybe it already has today's game included, your original post had 9-8-2.

Predation

Dec 18, 2011
I didn't say you posted about Barrie's defense. I compared the quality of your posts to Barrie's defense. I now see why you use hyperbole rather than logic.
I’m sorry you don’t approve of the quality of my posts. I’m probably still going to post sometimes. I might even abandon logic sometimes just because I’m pissed off about the way the team is playing. Is that ok?

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
1705792103123.png

Southstarpreds

Dec 15, 2023
Every full season Fisher played as a Pred was in gold. Somehow that fact doesn't factor into his complaint about things allegedly turning after Fisher's retirement.
I'am a Pred fan . I just never liked the color yellow , as a secondary color cool, but not the main one. Just venting because I don't think todays loss was talent , it was effort. that is the one thing that makes me see red .

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
So how about we send some of these guys down that can't score and give a couple of the kids a shot that are at least scoring in the AHL a chance? Could it really be any worse?
No. Some of the Preds are not good enough to play in Milwaukee. Call up Jankowski, he is a scoring machine. Stastney would also help your crappy defense, based on what I saw in Vegas.

You need more scoring and better Dmen!

Reactions: SouthNash

wmupreds

Dec 15, 2022
No. Some of the Preds are not good enough to play in Milwaukee. Call up Jankowski, he is a scoring machine. Stastney would also help your crappy defense, based on what I saw in Vegas.

Jankowski has scored a lot in the AHL for years. He is not a scoring machine in the NHL and there's little reason to believe that will change going forward.

Stastney I wouldn't mind seeing, although I'm not sure who would sit for him given Brunette's tendencies to this point.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN

Jankowski is just more of the same, yall can keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad