Preds lead Jets 8-0 in minor penalties so far

jbobell98

Dec 14, 2017
Thats weird because last season the Preds lead the league in penalty minutes while the Jets were about 15th.

Fear

Nov 17, 2014
I didn't watch the game, so it might not apply here.

But in general I'm not opposed to this, I'm tired of the refs giving "make-up" calls to even up penalty minutes, if one team is committing more penalties, give them more penalties.

Roland of Gilead

The Gunslinger
May 18, 2007
Dark Tower
Most of the calls against Jets were right , but I understand why they got so frustrated. Preds did block players with no puck many times and 3 times they high stick to the face and these clown refs "didn't see" those things. Frederick L'ecuyer and Ian Walsh. Remember those two idiots.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Here's one example. This was with a delayed penalty coming, for the Jets 7th or 8th straight minor. Salomaki lines up Ehlers and runs him straight in the numbers even though he knows it's a delayed penalty coming to the Jets. No penalty on Salomaki. That would be fine, except the refs were calling a lot of soft penalties the other way.

Buffalo Preds

Jun 18, 2013
Buffalo, NY
The Salomaki hit was the only one that really stood out to me that as a missed call on Nashville. That was in the sequence that ended in the 5 v 3. In all likelihood a one man advantage power play would have had the exact same result. Nashville’s power play is awful, but they defended well last night.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I had no dog in this fight but 8 straight penalties on 1 team is bullshit you are telling me that Winnipeg took 8 straight penalties and Nashville took NOTHING to deserve even one?

I call bullshit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->