Preds Fantasy Hockey Talk

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
Outside of Weber and Rinne, not many good fantasy picks out there on the preds roster...

Ellis, Smith, Mr. Underwood, Legwand, and SK are all available as free agents in my league... would y'all pre-emptively lock any of them up or wait until we are 2 weeks into the season??

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
I'd say SK and Fisher are definitely worthy of a spot on a fantasy team depending on # of teams and league set-up ofcourse.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Erat is a good late forward pick-up; always good for 50-55 pts (82- game schedule). I actually have Josi as bench in my Yahoo league and as a late starter in my ESPN league (deep roster). Craig Smith and Colin Wilson are on my bench in my ESPN league as well. Fisher and Hornqvist are other possible picks between Erat and Smith/Wilson.

But yes, I don't think the Preds had a top 100 ranked forward in either Yahoo or ESPN; only Rinne and Weber crack the list.

Predarat

Aug 16, 2005
If you are in a somewhat deep league that counts faceoffs, Goose can be a good get for a low end roster player. Gets faceoffs, good +/-, TOI, hits, then can contribute somewhat in scoring.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
How many teams and rounds was your draft? I just had my fantasy draft last night. 16 teams and 23 rounds. I got Legwand in the 14th round (219th overall), Kostitsyn in the 21st round (326th overall) and Wilson in the 22nd round (347th overall).

I Will Son

An Army of One
Feb 15, 2010
Nashville
My fantasy team

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 20

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
How many teams and rounds was your draft? I just had my fantasy draft last night. 16 teams and 23 rounds. I got Legwand in the 14th round (219th overall), Kostitsyn in the 21st round (326th overall) and Wilson in the 22nd round (347th overall).

20 rounds, 18 teams I think for ESPN?

ESPN team (is terribad outside of my centers, I know)
ESPN-1_zpsb98b75d5.png

Yahoo team (better)
yahoo_zpsda94b6c0.png

AintLifeGrand

Burnin Jet-A
Apr 8, 2009
GreatestSnowOnEarth
Here is what the comp auto drafted for me

I've made some revisions that will take effect tomorrow

1. added Josi, Silfverberg, Duchene, and Hudler

Dropped Dubynk, Burrows, Tanguay, Clowe

Attachments

• fantasy.png
    fantasy.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 11

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
20 rounds, 18 teams I think for ESPN?

ESPN team (is terribad outside of my centers, I know)
ESPN-1_zpsb98b75d5.png

Yahoo team (better)
yahoo_zpsda94b6c0.png

I don't hate your ESPN team but I agree your Yahoo team is better. We almost had the same top 2 goalies on your ESPN team. I was all set to take Mike Smith but he was taken a pick before me, so I ended up taking Carey Price.

And since everyone else is posting their teams, here's mine. :)

eSnJ7.jpg

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
I don't hate your ESPN team but I agree your Yahoo team is better. We almost had the same top 2 goalies on your ESPN team. I was all set to take Mike Smith but he was taken a pick before me, so I ended up taking Carey Price.

And since everyone else is posting their teams, here's mine. :)

eSnJ7.jpg

I'm worried about my defense and goalie situation. I'm going to be reliant on PIMS and hits on defense for points as they're pretty mediocre offensively. Mike Smith will be fine as goalie, but if Halak gets a lot more starts than Elliott and Mason outplays Bobrovsky for the starting spot, I may have to make a trade for a 2nd starter even if he sucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad