Pre-Game Talk: Preds at Leafs - Wednesday @ 7:30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
They definitely do. We tight as dirt when we want to. Kadri and komarov will be komaroving it up big time tomorrow night.

Mikeyg

Dec 26, 2011
We got this, I honestly think rinne right now is one of the most overrated guys in the league, he’ll have trouble with us tomorrow.

Reactions: FADYB

MattySnipes

Jan 26, 2018
'Mecca' of Hockey
In the 2017-2018 season, there has only been one instance this year where Rinne lost a game (at home) to Winnipeg allowing 5 GA and followed it up in the next game with another loss to Carolina (at home) allowing 4 GA. For the most part he's pretty consistent in the fact that whenever he loses he bounces back quite nice.

I think it'll be a pretty tight game, considering we were playing pond hockey against Anaheim. Fred will have to outduel the other goalie, nothing new for him, in order for us to get the 2 points.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Only 8 posts til the first Polak whine, you guys are slipping.
Why not change things up and talk about Romanuk ruining lives again?

Reactions: Intact

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
yeah they do. Polak being in the lineup always makes me uneasy

The preds are fast and there D get involved in the rush so we're going to need to be careful about how we use Polak in this one

The other guys skate pretty well (Hainsey is passable) so it shouldn't be a major with last change

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
The preds are fast and there D get involved in the rush so we're going to need to be careful about how we use Polak in this one

The other guys skate pretty well (Hainsey is passable) so it shouldn't be a major with last change

Bud, he is on the team because of his defensive skill set, stop with the Polak hot takes, smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad