News Article: Preds 2020 WINTER CLASSIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
When are y'all booking your hotel? About a month out?

And this would have been way better if they held it in Nashville at Nissan Stadium. Everything to do is so much closer to the venue than in Dallas.

I booked a hotel as soon as it was announced and before I even knew if I was going. There is no down side since most spots have free cancellation.

King Weber

Apr 9, 2015
the most exciting thing to me about us getting this Winter Classic is the documentary series they make every year leading up to it. Usually some good stuff in there each year.

Reactions: FilthyScoresberg

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Airbnb and flights booked. Can't wait. Coming with/meeting a group of about 20. If you haven't already booked a flight and are doing so from/to Nashville, get on it ASAP. There is practically nothing left. I'm having to leave Dallas at 9:50PM on 1/2.

Reactions: FilthyScoresberg

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
Me and my buddy will be road-tripping there from Memphis after Christmas. He used to play hockey with a friend who lives there so we are crashing there and will be in town for like 5 days. Suuuuuper stoked for this, man. I bought a lower bowl seat.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I'm surprised by the resale prices on these tickets. Was not something I expected to see.

Big Z Man 1990

Jun 4, 2011
Don't say anything at all
I like that the NHL is taking the WC south of the Mason-Dixon line, and showing off a developing rivalry to boot.

More outdoor games need to showcase developing rivalries. I'd like to see one between Buffalo and Florida at Hard Rock Stadium, with both teams wearing uniforms featuring the colors of the local NFL teams who are big rivals.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Yep- I do not like that logo at all- only good thing is its just the shoulder patch. Hopefully they won't screw up the main logo

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Crying over a shoulderpatch
You won't see it at all on the broadcast when the game is on. Now if they make that as the actual logo I'm against it.
I don’t know where all they are going to use. There was a video of it being on t shirt at preds fest and Pekka had it on. Big , right on front of t shirt........so horrible.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
It's polarizing. I see people who love it and people who hate it. Not much middle ground though. Just going to have to let it marinate and see how the rest of the sweater looks. Wonder if they're going Dixie Flyers style on the front since this is on the shoulder?

EFpj_QRW4AALuC9.jpg

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
I don't mind it. You got an overgrown cat as a logo, you can only do them so many ways.

For a shoulder logo it's fine, not so much for a main logo.
One of my favs is what is in your pic , is that from the black and blue jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad