Predictions

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004
Those are Mathias Brunet's predictions:

1-Carey Price sera un gardien dominant et méritera sa place au sein de l’équipe olympique canadienne.

2-Daniel Brière et Brian Gionta ne seront pas les locomotives espérées.

3-Alex Galchenyuk sera le premier centre de l’équipe à la fin de la saison.

4-Jarred Tinordi se hissera parmi le premier quatuor du club et jouera entre 20 et 22 minutes par match.

5-Lars Eller vous laissera encore sur votre appétit. Beaucoup de talent, des points, mais pas l’explosion que certains attendent.

6-Andrei Markov n’aura pas le même impact et son rôle sera moins important en infériorité numérique et à cinq contre cinq.

7-Ryan White ne terminera pas l’année à Montréal.

8-David Desharnais amassera au moins 60 points.

9-Brendan Gallagher… Je ne sais pas… S’il ne se fait pas arracher la tête, il comptera 25 buts.

10-Rene Bourque sera tantôt spectaculaire, tantôt effacé, mais terminera l’année avec 21, 22 buts…

I agree with points: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10.

My prediction:
- Brière will have good season, like Cole, Cammalleri, Gomez, Gionta, Spacek had their (relatively) best season with Habs in the first year.

And your prediction ?

Roulin

Mar 21, 2007
Montreal

My prediction:
- Brière will have good season, like Cole, Cammalleri, Gomez, Gionta, Spacek had their (relatively) best season with Habs in the first year.

And your prediction ?

It's hard to reconcile 3 and 8, I'd think it would be one or the other.

9 has been discussed for a while, but he's never missed a large chunk of games at any level.

7, with a prediction like that from a respected journalist, I wonder if he's getting any hints from management. This management group seems more loose-lipped with the media than previous regimes. I hope there's no truth to it, I like White.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
3 and 8 appears hard to reconcile at face value.

My understanding... AG First beats Eller then Plekanec. One of those 2 is subsequently dealt. AG plays some wing on the PP during Briere injury, with DD and MP.

In that case, the Gallagher prediction is weird unless he takes Gionta spot in n the lineup and on the PP.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan
I agree with 1,2,5 (to an extent, if people's expectations are 60+ pts then yeah... I expect between 47 and 55 pts), 6 and 10.

I don't see Galchenyuk becoming our #1 center this season. I believe Tinordi will be among our top 4 by the end of the season but I don't think he's ready to be on the top pairing just yet. Ryan White won't be on the team if he's not discipline, other wise I see him staying since he fills his role and is a right-handed center (something we lack). He was awesome in the playoffs and played his best game in the NHL during game 2. No way DD gets 60 pts, more like 50. I see Gally getting low 20s instead of 25 goals.

I'll add one of my prediction:
- Subban will get less than 50 pts and Gorges will be dealt in the next year.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
My general predictions:

- No, Briere is not the player he was back in his Buffalo days. He still has a very good season and finishes with more than 0,7 PPG. Has his numbers of big game moments and is a good options for our Ds to pass to on the PP.

- Gallagher has a way tougher year. Tougher as in around 30 points for the whole year.

- Price has his ups and downs, but still has a good season. Nothing heart-shattering though. .910+, and less than 2.50 GAA.

- Diaz will receive less than 40 hits in the next season. People here will peg that one on "good anticipation" and "nice stickwork"

- Bournival is going back to Hamilton for more seasonning.

- Habs either make the playoffs as a wildcard team or just miss them.

zzoo

Mar 9, 2004

Quote:
1-Carey Price sera un gardien dominant et méritera sa place au sein de l’équipe olympique canadienne.

2-Daniel Brière et Brian Gionta ne seront pas les locomotives espérées.

3-Alex Galchenyuk sera le premier centre de l’équipe à la fin de la saison.

4-Jarred Tinordi se hissera parmi le premier quatuor du club et jouera entre 20 et 22 minutes par match.

5-Lars Eller vous laissera encore sur votre appétit. Beaucoup de talent, des points, mais pas l’explosion que certains attendent.

6-Andrei Markov n’aura pas le même impact et son rôle sera moins important en infériorité numérique et à cinq contre cinq.

7-Ryan White ne terminera pas l’année à Montréal.

8-David Desharnais amassera au moins 60 points.

9-Brendan Gallagher… Je ne sais pas… S’il ne se fait pas arracher la tête, il comptera 25 buts.

10-Rene Bourque sera tantôt spectaculaire, tantôt effacé, mais terminera l’année avec 21, 22 buts…

My prediction:

And your prediction ?
-----------------------------------

Oh boy, I was so wrong

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad