Predictions for the second half?

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
Prince Albert will continue to fall back to earth, and Winnipeg will finish as Divisional Champions.

James Hamblin wins the scoring title.

Bowen Byram gets traded for a big package.

Victoria will beat the Rockets in the 1st round.

Kamloops takes out Edmonton in the WHL final in 7 hard fought games.

e14

Feb 14, 2018
Prince Albert will continue to fall back to earth, and Winnipeg will finish as Divisional Champions.

James Hamblin wins the scoring title.

Bowen Byram gets traded for a big package.

Victoria will beat the Rockets in the 1st round.

Kamloops takes out Edmonton in the WHL final in 7 hard fought games.

Does Victoria still beat Rockets if Rockets pickup Byram?

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
Portland and Everett keep each other on their toes too much for anyone in Kamloops to claim the West will be easy. Maybe Everett? (Portland has one too many bogey teams to get too comfortable)

I want to respond, but my head hurts from trying to decipher what you just said.

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
Portland is a very young team, and that was evident in their 4-1 loss the last time they played Kamloops.

Only team out West that makes me nervous, is Everett. Not Portland. They are beatable.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I really wonder if the Giants would entertain offers for Byram.

The Giants are under performing this season and they are far from the force that I thought they would be, not sure on their playoff expectations.

The Giants trade for Eric Florchuk seems to indicate that they want to make another run this season.

Kamsurvey

Apr 18, 2019
Entertain offers for Byram ... when? You know the trade deadline has passed right? Maybe in the off-season? If he continues to play like he has (nowhere near as good as last year), he could be back in the dub next year...

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
I really wonder if the Giants would entertain offers for Byram.

The Giants are under performing this season and they are far from the force that I thought they would be, not sure on their playoff expectations.

The Giants trade for Eric Florchuk seems to indicate that they want to make another run this season.

Regardless who they traded for, the Giants are done this season. 1 and done. There is absolutely no way they'd be able to take out Kamloops or Victoria in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Goes for Kelowna too. Even when healthy.

Reactions: e14 and wetcoast

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Regardless who they traded for, the Giants are done this season. 1 and done. There is absolutely no way they'd be able to take out Kamloops or Victoria in the 1st round of the playoffs.

Goes for Kelowna too. Even when healthy.

You are probably right but I wonder if giants management are aware of this reality.

Reactions: e14

Juniorhockeyguru

Nov 18, 2012
any of you kamloops fans want to buy my memorial cup seats? i have 2 seats !!!!! :laugh:

By the time the Rockets get their full line-up, it will be to late in the season to start gelling, and have a legitimate chance at beating any of the top teams. This is blowing up in Hamilton's face, and I don't think too many people are sad about it.

Reactions: e14

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad