Prediction Contest: ***Predictions #20: @ Philadelphia, Feb 25, Last game for new players

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Standings are all updated, but given how close it is to game time I'm just gonna leave it and do the two at once tonight.

As for this game I pick Leafs winning 4-1, I'm torn between JVR and Kessel getting the first, but I'll go with JVR in his homecoming.

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I forgot to predict, but you know I would've gone 3-2 leafs kessel since I ALWAYS DO THAT.

Late edit -> Please count my pick since I've chosen Kessel for 100% of my first goals and 3-2 for 90% of my scores.

Last edited:

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I forgot to predict, but you know I would've gone 3-2 leafs kessel since I ALWAYS DO THAT.

Late edit -> Please count my pick since I've chosen Kessel for 100% of my first goals and 3-2 for 90% of my scores.

Given that Kessel scored first, and you do pick it every game, I'll give you credit for that but I won't give you credit for whoever wins. However, you get a point penalty for picking late. So basically you get 2 points tonight.

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
Given that Kessel scored first, and you do pick it every game, I'll give you credit for that but I won't give you credit for whoever wins. However, you get a point penalty for picking late. So basically you get 2 points tonight.
Sweet, that's fair, thank you sir!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad