Prediction: Who scores first, Giroux or Rinaldo?

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Rinaldo will score on a one-timer before G. G is so bad at them now. Every one is a whiff or high and wide.

SgtJoseph*

Probably Rinaldo, who in my opinion DESERVES more pay and playing time. He always gives his best and all of his energy every single shift....I like him and Mcginn and the energy and heart they bring !

shipwreck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sep 7, 2011
Texas
Probably Rinaldo, who in my opinion DESERVES more pay and playing time. He always gives his best and all of his energy every single shift....I like him and Mcginn and the energy and heart they bring !

I agree. He is a great player!

Legion of Gloom

The Holy Ghost
Jun 20, 2013
Lake Titicaca
As much as I like Rinaldo and I think Giroux is over paid, G still has better chances, he need a breakaway and score a beauty and maybe he will get on track

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
rinaldo gets an empty netter. last few minis playing time reward for the fourth line. chief is gonna reward those guys for the consistent effort

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
rinaldo gets an empty netter. last few minis playing time reward for the fourth line. chief is gonna reward those guys for the consistent effort

Berube had Giroux AND Voracek out for the last 75 seconds last night, clearly hoping one of them would bump their slump.

Each guy had ample opportunity to change for a fresh player with about 30 seconds left and chose not to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->