Jul 13, 2007
4-2 Leafs.

Matthews gets the 1st goal.

Nylander with a hat trick. :sarcasm:

Last edited:
Reactions: AreBe

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Honestly, its very hard to predict Leafs games. They have all this talent but they're still almost just as unpredictable as they've always been, its either they come to play or they get blown away, the two extremes it seems. The Leafs tend to give no respect whatsoever to basement teams.

3-2 Leafs
Tavares

Reactions: AreBe

GoldenGOOSE

Jan 14, 2018
For the first time in my life of being a fanatical fan of the blue and white. I don't care. I like Rielly, Marner and love J.T. And I love the kapper, but the rest of the team bugs me for some reason.

Nylander holding out and coming back 20 lbs overweight and growing a horrible beard. Its just been too much, and Babcock just totally bugs me. I liked him initially. But something about him. Just well, bugs me.

I don't care. I hope Mitchy and J. T. and Morgan do well.

AreBe

This is the Real Are Be and not a Burner account!
Apr 1, 2013
Honestly, its very hard to predict Leafs games. They have all this talent but they're still almost just as unpredictable as they've always been, its either they come to play or they get blown away, the two extremes it seems. The Leafs tend to give no respect whatsoever to basement teams.

3-2 Leafs
Tavares
Leafs play down to the level of their opponent
Fans are clamoring to get rid of all of the excessive skill the Leafs have, so it seems
Thankfully our technocrat GM knows math and can calculate an exponent
I think I might want to give Sparks the start, if only for this board to explode, or is that just some crazy dream

3-0
Sparks gets the shutout.

member 298589

I'll be at this game tonight. Decent tickets so hopefully the boys take Arizona seriously and bury some pucks. The yotes don't have high end talent but work hard most nights.

4-2 Leafs
(Kadri)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad