{Prediction Poll: Who will win Bruins vs Rangers

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
After winning a series like that one, this team has to be thinking we got something here call it karma, destiny, horse shoe luck whatever but I think things are going to change going foward.

Rangers are alot like us, have trouble scoring, play good D and have a very good goalie. It will be tough, but the b's can score enough to beat this team.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Rangers in 7 and I'm a huge homer

Are defense if injuries are bad could be

Chara-Hamilton
Bartowski-Boychuk
Krug-Mcquaid

Don't see how that can win a 7 game series

Praying redden ference and seids r OK

But if there out at the start of the series we could be playing catch up all series

And that goalie who they call King kinda owns us every game

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
B's in 7 but it'll feel like 15. Although I hope the Bruins channel their inner 2011 and sweep the Rags because I can't handle Torts from a distance. His attitude and "Let's stack 6 guys on top of one another in the net" strategy drive me nuts.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
The only thing that scares me about Lundqvist is the... Wait... Other way around. Only thing that scares me about the Rangers is Lundqvist.

I think we match up nicely with Clowe and Staal out. I'll say us in 7. Our D is obviously a big cause for concern but the Rangers aren't exactly the team to punish you on the offensive side of the ice.

Danton Heineken

Howard Potts
Mar 11, 2007
Fall River
Rangers in 5.

Bruins are tired and are missing 2 of their top 4 to serious injuries. Lundqvist owns the Bruins, the Rangers play just as hard as the Leafs, and every single one of the goals the Bruins scored from point shots would be blocked away by Rangers' D.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
A team that had the wherewithal to do what Boston did last night is now in this thing full force. New York is a good team, but we are better. Barring major injuries we will win the series. 6 or 7 is a good bet.

NinthSpoke06

Nov 30, 2009
Watertown, MA
I honestly think that last nights comeback can have the same affect that the Bruins vs. Dallas game had a few years ago.

I had zero confidence coming into the playoffs...I think Bruins in 6.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Who knows...I said B's in 6 but we are thin on the blue line if Seids and Ference don't return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad