Salary Cap: Prediction: PK Subban's Next Contract

PricerStopDaPuck

Jun 30, 2012
It wad because his Norris trophy didn't fit in his stall. Just kidding I didn't hear of that and I'm not sure why or who.

Frozenice

No Reverse Gear
Jan 1, 2010
Hey guys in the summer there was talk that some of the higher ups in habs land didn't want Pk Subban.

Why was.this?
Who do you think it was?

If you're asking me why higher ups didn't want PK maybe it's because their player assessment skills are subpar. I think there is real question marks as to the quality of the pro scouts we have just based on who've we've signed as UFA's, PK's, DD's and Briere's last contracts and other things such as the minor trades they've done.

I'd give our amateur scouting side with Timmins in the B+ to A range and the pro side of scouting a D to D- with a GTFO ranking not that far away, maybe by the end of summer. They are just really not good at what they do.

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
It seems the Toronto media constant bashing of PK has filtered through to team Canada Management. It's bizzare how this guy is treated, if he played for the leafs being from Toronto he would be treated as a golden god. Don't believe anything you read or hear about him he is a great kid on and off the ice

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
This is your best thread yet, Rockjngo, and I'm not saying that sarcastically. Sure it is an issue of concern, I just feel this topic has been done to death. If we were smart we'd lock Subban up before the season ends, at anything under 8 million.

Frozenice

No Reverse Gear
Jan 1, 2010
It seems the Toronto media constant bashing of PK has filtered through to team Canada Management. It's bizzare how this guy is treated, if he played for the leafs being from Toronto he would be treated as a golden god. Don't believe anything you read or hear about him he is a great kid on and off the ice

TSN and Sportsnet have a much different take on PK. PK worked for Sportsnet during the lockout, they have him on the show all the time and they think the Montreal Canadiens should just sign the ****ing kid already.

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
These Olympics give a pretty good idea of where PK fits, it's not in the very top tier. I would guess right around 7.5-8 should get it done. If he won't sign long term I'd cut my offer and work out a trade.

habalifeok

Oct 28, 2013
PK will make more money if he doesnt sign right away. Play his ass off after the olympics and make Bergevin pay but big time.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
This is pure speculation.
This could also probably take place in the PK Subban contract thread so... it's being moved now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->