Prediction on Game #52 Feb. 15 Philly @ Toronto

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville
Looks like the leafs are getting healthy and should win this one. This, they will lose.

Flyers 5-3
Matthews
Marner
Bertuzzi!

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
A lot of salami served tonight, but only one Grand Salami @JT AM da real deal :) congrats!
Thank you ciao .. i was at game thinking omg this game really sucks .. flyers just trapping us to death .. then Matty showed up and Willy finished them off .. and i am on go train heading back to my car and my French buddy says i am taking you for a salami sandwich in port credit - a grand salami and then it kicked in like omg .. we are all so damn lucky to get 1 of those a year - what a fluke .. thanks @ToneDog

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Thank you ciao .. i was at game thinking omg this game really sucks .. flyers just trapping us to death .. then Matty showed up and Willy finished them off .. and i am on go train heading back to my car and my French buddy says i am taking you for a salami sandwich in port credit - a grand salami and then it kicked in like omg .. we are all so damn lucky to get 1 of those a year - what a fluke .. thanks @ToneDog
I was sitting in my seats and when OT started I thought, "one more for 34 here and I have a perfect night".......so close. :laugh:

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I was sitting in my seats and when OT started I thought, "one more for 34 here and I have a perfect night".......so close. :laugh:

I was thinking the same thing too, I was so close to getting I think It's 8 points, I had the winning team, the first goal scorer and the last goal scorer and then Samsonov melted down again and then it went to OT and I thought to myself

" is @ACC1224 about to steal this grand slam?"

and then I thought what happens if It's a shootout win?

Actually @ToneDog what would have happened if they had won in a shootout?

Reactions: ACC1224

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
I was thinking the same thing too, I was so close to getting I think It's 8 points, I had the winning team, the first goal scorer and the last goal scorer and then Samsonov melted down again and then it went to OT and I thought to myself

" is @ACC1224 about to steal this grand slam?"

and then I thought what happens if It's a shootout win?

Actually @ToneDog what would have happened if they had won in a shootout?
Shootout goals do not count. Matty would have had 1st and last goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad