*Prediction Contest* Game 4 vs Florida

SchennSational1022*

Driving down from Long Island to this one, first of my 12 games this year. I should probably start selling them soon and not waste my time driving that far :laugh:

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
0-7 Panthers

The counter-jinx up in this b!tch. I'm never predicting that the Flyers win again, every time I do they lose.

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
Flyers 3 : 2 Panthers

Read with the first.

They simply won't do us the favour to screw this up enough for Lavi getting canned.

Crescent Street

Saturday Nite Hockey
Sep 19, 2004
Long Island
Driving down from Long Island to this one, first of my 12 games this year. I should probably start selling them soon and not waste my time driving that far :laugh:

I surely hope you have other reasons for taking a drive down there other than to watch the worst team in hockey play in the worst building for hockey (empty).

SchennSational1022*

I surely hope you have other reasons for taking a drive down there other than to watch the worst team in hockey play in the worst building for hockey (empty).

The games in Philly, I wouldnt drive from Long Island to Florida for any game besides a cup final game, which the Flyers would never be in there so no dice lol.

Philadelphia Ducks

Win it for Ed
May 8, 2011
Ontario, Canada
It's going to take me a day or two before I can get the standings updated again, sorry guys. But keep the predictions coming and I'll be caught up before the weekend slate.

2-1 Flyers
Read

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad