*Prediction Contest* Game 36 @ ARI, Dec. 29th 9:00pm

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
4-2 Flyers.

Lecavalier.

(I know Vinny will never score first, but I had an afternoon nap for an hour and had a dream/premonition about this game...

after 1st period Flyers lead 2-1, Vinny scores first on a one timer from the left side on the powerplay, Coyotes then tie it up, Simmonds then jams one in just inside the crease from a nice Giroux pass on a PP.

2nd period the Flyers score EV from Voracek, left side shot from a G pass... then I woke up so I have logically filled in the blanks, after 3-1 Berube decides to go all out defend, Coyotes pull one back... then Flyers get an EN goal.)

Don't believe in premonition rubbish but a vivid dream about the game is as good as any guess... and a better story if somehow the game ends up exactly like that.

I should add that I also spent the 1st intermission of the dream chatting with Bill Clement about his homer-ism and he said that Comcast make him do it these days... :laugh: He also said in the dream Berube is useless and should be fired. :laugh: But unless I can get Concorde recommissioned I doubt I will be at the game!

And yes, I think I need therapy or a break from ice hockey! I know at least on person in my life thinks that as it is, so definitely not telling them I dream about hockey as well!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad