Speculation: Predict who we pick at 3rd overall

Who will the Ducks select at 3rd overall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I have a feeling eklund is gone by 3

Was a toss up between mctavish and beniers, went with beniers

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
I think Power and Beniers go 1 and 2.

I want Eklund at 3. He’s going to be a stud. The past two years the scouts and Murray have agreed with who I would have taken when we’ve picked so I’m going to assume they look at prospects in the same way as me haha.
That would be a good result. But I fear they are going to pass on Eklund...and if they do, I really hope they don't do it to pick Guenther, another winger.

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Went with Hughes as can see the Ducks loving what he brings to the table and perhaps the 'extra' development room with him being 6+ months younger then a lot of the top players.

In terms of who I hope for personally, I'd be happy with any of Hughes/Eklund/Edvinsson though.

TheStuntman

Oct 27, 2015
I will preface this by saying that whomever the Ducks pick, I am confident he'll be a solid player. If there's one thing the Ducks do well, it's drafting. I'm picking Hughes, but I'm hoping Eklund falls to 3.

Reactions: GiveYouABagOfPucks

405Entrance

Feb 8, 2020
Honestly I don’t mind either of these guys but if we go after mctavish I would prefer they trade down. NJ and CBJ aren’t going to go after him neither is LAK

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Voted Eklund, because his pre-readiness and skill is fascinating.
However, my next one would be McTavish.

Mortal Wombat

Dec 7, 2014
Voted Guenther. I'll guess it's either him or Hughes as the pick unless Power or Beniers falls to us.

Personally I would pick whoever is available out of Beniers/Eklund/Power. McTavish if they really want a forward and the other two are gone (not that you could really pass on Power here). But even with Guenther we are getting a good player.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Voted for Eklund, just have a feeling he's the guy after Power/Beniers. Would gladly take either of them if available. Edvinsson/McTavish/Guenther/Clarke I'd be quite content with as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad