Where will Brady play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015

Well played Tom, well played.

Have to be impressed at how well they kept this under wraps. There had to be a fair number of people in on it. Brady's family, Patriot/Gillette Staff, Hulu Staff/Execs, Ad Company employees and so on...

Reactions: Roman Fell

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Maybe he should sign with the 49ers. They’re a quarterback away from being a Super Bowl champion.

Would be jokes if he replaced his apprentice.... while it won't happen, it would be cool to see him come full circle and play for his childhood team.

If he were to no longer be a one-club man, the 49ers IMO would be the only instance where you couldn't fault him

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Would be jokes if he replaced his apprentice.... while it won't happen, it would be cool to see him come full circle and play for his childhood team.

If he were to no longer be a one-club man, the 49ers IMO would be the only instance where you couldn't fault him
SF strong running game and god OL. Elite TE. Samuel flashes potential if SD can develop a passing attack. Need to upgrade the secondary.

NYSPORTS

back afta dis. . .
Jun 17, 2019
Maybe. But he should be available in the 2nd round. Or late first.
He’s definitely a project. Patriots can afford to draft a project QB if Brady comes back.

I thought he was another Stafford and would be gone in the first 3 picks a few years back. He didn’t look good IMO. Unlike Brady who battled and looked great when replacing Henson, I saw Fromm not really battle.

Meanwhile, Jalen Hurts’ accuracy was better and he appeared to battle more to me. Granted, his league doesn’t play defense yet his accuracy was actually better in the SEC. Of course, he played for Bama yet it’s not like Georgia is weak. I think Hurt’s pocket awareness is better and I think he overall got better. I think Fromm looks like he didn’t progress much. He kinda plays college like he’s playing High School sometimes. I expected more from him.

Yes, I’m thinking Fromm will be there and wondering how many Rounds later he’ll be there too. Not sure where Hurts will go either yet IMO he could go earlier based on based on what I mentioned above. The other factor to consider is both stand at 6’2. (and I think Tua is different player yet his health risk is a different story).

cheers

member 157595

I thought he was another Stafford and would be gone in the first 3 picks a few years back. He didn’t look good IMO. Unlike Brady who battled and looked great when replacing Henson, I saw Fromm not really battle.

Meanwhile, Jalen Hurts’ accuracy was better and he appeared to battle more to me. Granted, his league doesn’t play defense yet his accuracy was actually better in the SEC. Of course, he played for Bama yet it’s not like Georgia is weak. I think Hurt’s pocket awareness is better and I think he overall got better. I think Fromm looks like he didn’t progress much. He kinda plays college like he’s playing High School sometimes. I expected more from him.

Yes, I’m thinking Fromm will be there and wondering how many Rounds later he’ll be there too. Not sure where Hurts will go either yet IMO he could go earlier based on based on what I mentioned above. The other factor to consider is both stand at 6’2. (and I think Tua is different player yet his health risk is a different story).

cheers

Stafford's physical gifts are on another level compared to Fromm though.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
If he is going to Martin Brodeur himself and spend 1 last year with a different team, I think the Niners would be an acceptable option seeing as he grew up cheering for them.
Would be an enormous risk to cut or trade Grappolo and hope they can convince Brady to sign. I know Grappolo isnt perfect and his SB performance left a very bad taste in everyone's mouth, but he still is more than capable.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Would be an enormous risk to cut or trade Grappolo and hope they can convince Brady to sign. I know Grappolo isnt perfect and his SB performance left a very bad taste in everyone's mouth, but he still is more than capable.

Thats why it won't happen especially with the huge dead cap hit they'd get from cutting Jimmy G

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Not sure why people are so eager for the 49ers to dump him. He took them to the Super Bowl in his first season as a starter. They aren't getting rid of him because he had a bad 4th quarter in one game.

member 157595

Not sure why people are so eager for the 49ers to dump him. He took them to the Super Bowl in his first season as a starter. They aren't getting rid of him because he had a bad 4th quarter in one game.

They're probably the same people that thought Cardale Jones should have left for the NFL after starting 3 or 4 freaking games in college.

Being a NFL QB may be the most difficult position to play in sports. It's stupid to throw a player on the curb after 1 underwhelming game.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
it's only 4.2m with 22.4m savings.

And I believe that out clause goes a week or two into free agency. Not that I think they will use it, but the 49ers basically built an escape hatch into the contract that will still be there after free agency starts just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad