Predict the score Vs Devils 10/3 Thursday? (Certified Assassin taking over)

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Mixed feelings on this.

Pens are the better team, on paper or otherwise.

But they looked pretty crappy preseason, which I know is not worth much, but still. And at the start of the year teams can come out very flat, and the Pens certainly are a team that I could easily see do that.

So the Pens SHOULD win handily, by that I mean maybe 3-1. The Devils will rely on system to overcome the talent deficit and that could keep the score down. But I could easily see that score reversed with the Devils winning 3-1.

Malkin
Malkin, MAF, Crosby

If the Pens win I think that the stars on this team take the team by the nuts and drag them into being ready.

Gallatin

A Banksy of Goonism
Mar 4, 2010
Pittsburgh
5 - 4 Pens

That shine on the new goalie won't last. He looked pretty crappy when they made him the man in Vancouver. Had to put the other guy back in.

Fleury brings down the hate with another fish-out-of-water goal that should never have gone in, plus another questionable one.

Pens goals
Geno twice
Sid
Juice-winner
Duper

Devils goals
Don't care

Last edited:

Certified Assassin

Souped up Wildcat
Jul 15, 2010
West Virginia
I can attempt it if Dr Robbie doesn't come back...

4-1 Pens
Crosby
Crosby, Kunitz, Scuderi

EDIT: Also, I like Excel - so if I am keeping track of it, expect graphics.

dr robbie

Let's Go Pens!
Feb 21, 2012
Pittsburgh
Sorry guys, I'm probably not going to be able to run this this season. I bought a fixer-upper house a few months ago and my free time, especially on the weekends, is very limited as is my internet access. Anyone willing to take over the reigns? I kept everything in an excel file and the most time consuming part was just entering people's scores into the file.

Certified Assassin

Souped up Wildcat
Jul 15, 2010
West Virginia
I will keep track, already started the spreadsheet. If that is okay with everyone else?

I may not be able to start the threads all the time, so I will need help with that. But I can regularly update the standings and report them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad