Predict the Score: 2018-19 NJ Devils

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
So another missed pick another win. Maybe I will just stop picking don't think its getting counted anyhoo.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
With 2018 about to end and most posters seemingly opposed to using a different method for predictions, I feel I should at least state that I have no intention of going back and trying to salvage this season's standings.

Might be time for a hiatus on this from my POV

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
With 2018 about to end and most posters seemingly opposed to using a different method for predictions, I feel I should at least state that I have no intention of going back and trying to salvage this season's standings.

I'll fill in my numbers eventually

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
NJ 2-0 Dallas

also @njdevsfn95 , i think you just make a rule before the end of the season - if a poster wants to qualify for playoffs, they have to finish filling out their own form. it's not unreasonable at all, as you shouldn't be responsible for counting everyone's #s. i think we all get that it's a pretty big burden to do

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA

I don't even know WTH the new system is or i would pick. I don't see anything changing win or lose. Maybe some step by step instruction would be good for the people that have not a clue. (ME) Why change it why not put it out there you don't have time for it anymore and let someone else take the lead. Hell i wouldn't blame you one bit if you had enough, especially if life has taken away your extra time. I know I personally couldn't do it which is why I miss many games but someone might want to. ANY TAKERS?????? Just my Opinion LGD!!! Also as it does every year many have dropped off because of the team going down the tubes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->