Predict the next Stanley Cup champion (I vote Montreal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
It is hard to believe that the weakest seeded team is in the finals, it seems like the hockey gods are on their side and any breaks will go their way so I predict that Montreal wins.

Reactions: Garthinater

Confused Turnip

Nov 29, 2019
timeless classic bump when they get swept by Vegas?
Montreal fans are really looking for the hockey gods to see their arrogance here. If they're not careful they're gonna get the Leafs and Sens part of the curse soon, and both of those teams will win Cups out of nowhere. If they're really not careful for some reason the last SCF game those years will have to played in Montreal. :laugh:

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Montreal fans are really looking for the hockey gods to see their arrogance here. If they're not careful they're gonna get the Leafs and Sens part of the curse soon, and both of those teams will win Cups out of nowhere. If they're really not careful for some reason the last SCF game those years will have to played in Montreal. :laugh:
cus theyre gonna get worse with the likes of: Caufield, Suzuki, KK, Guhle who are all 21 and under?

Not saying theyll be contenders anytime soon, but they still have a great future ahead of them. Unfortuantely they just never sucked enough for years a la: EDM, TOR, OTT, NJ (and lucky NYR).... or previous: COL, TB, LA, CHI, PIT, WSH to gather elite top picks. Who do you blame for that exactly?

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Confused Turnip

Nov 29, 2019
cus theyre gonna get worse with the likes of: Caufield, Suzuki, KK, Guhle who are all 21 and under?

Not saying theyll be contenders anytime soon, but they still have a great future ahead of them. Unfortuantely they just never sucked enough for years a la: EDM, TOR, OTT, NJ (and lucky NYR).... or previous: COL, TB, LA, CHI, PIT, WSH to gather elite top picks. Who do you blame for that exactly?
Hockey gods care not for player skill. Just ask the curses of Messier or McSorley.

Reactions: HabsQC

SotasicA

Aug 25, 2014
Habs have a much better shot at 1st overall than the Stanley Cup. Getting into the playoffs would be a shock.
The Habs currently have a 7% chance of winning the Stanley Cup (I just checked odds). They can't win 1st overall. I yield that I was wrong.

Though, technically, they could trade for 1st OA. But I am being earnest here and I understand that was not the gist of the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->