Pre-Game Talk: Predict the Crowd & Roll Call 2013-2014

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol tomorrow's guess is going to be a complete shot in the dark. I'll go with 13,471.

And I'll be there...anxiously awaiting the latest version of the goal song carousel to go off.

Status Quo*

That's a pathetic 74.9%.

Good job with the prices Devils Ticket Ops.

Dumber than a box of rocks those people. :shakehead

Yeah. Ticket prices were pretty damn high for an October weekday game against a Western Conference team. Dumb.

Status Quo*

Better than I thought and what the isles drew against them.

People complaining, where you here tonight?

I'm broke. I've been getting ****ed on hours at work and have been in the process of finding a new job. Steady income = more games I'll attend.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Some can say disappointing, but we usually draw about 13-14k in early season weeknight games vs Western Conf or non-rivals.

Last season was not a true measure since all games were against East Conf and we played a half season.

If we were 8-1 going in to tonight I think it gets over 15k, but the losing combined with a lot of bad customer service (goal song, raising ticket prices, broker classification) is keeping some fans away for sure.

Along with losing our two star players and marque names in consecutive seasons.

The losing is and will be the biggest factor.

Tuesday night is on National TV, I hope the Devils do some Groupon/Living Social promos for that one or it will be much worse than tonight unfortunately.

And yes, Hugh Weber and Scott O'Neil can both be graded with F's so far in their jobs to inspire the fanbase to buy tickets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad