Predict Points for next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighter

Jan 1, 2004
Trieste, Italy
Moosetache said:
Thanks for including Jack Johnson in that prospects projection. I appreciate everyone treating the Hurricanes like they dont matter.

Cry me a river, it's a list of forwards... and Bobby Ryan is not there!

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Phil Laugher said:
Exactly.

And he's playing for an expansion team that did not do very well in the expansion draft. I'd say 30-45-75 should be seen as a very successful first season for Bergfors, given his likely supporting cast with the Fog Devils.

And given the strength of Chicoutimi's roster this season (and given that Boisclair and Lascek are likely back for another go), Zagrapan's numbers could be much larger than that. 130-140 points shouldn't be out of the question should that team live up to its potential, and should he stay healthy.

EDIT: Actually, the likelihood of Zags playing in the WJC again is pretty high, so 110 is probably a good projection. I stand corrected.
yea, your prolly right with respect to bergfors, but he will be seeing alot of icetime, so i could imagine him easily gettin 85, but 100 is a bit of a reach, but you never know how players will adapt to the north american style. By descriptions of him and watching him at the wrld jnrs. it seems like he will adapt to the north american game well, as he is strong, quick, and a hard worker.

macleafs

Jan 1, 2004
First line minutes means first line checkers!!

Stiffler's Mom said:
He had 87 pts last year on 2nd line minutes. He will get more minutes than last year if he comes back from the Columbus camp. Brule doesn't have to play behind Courchaine this year, so his minutes will be up particularly on the powerplay. My guess is 60 goals and 75 assists for 135 pts if he plays the full season. If he misses a dozen games due to the World Junior Tournament then he should finish with about 110 to 115 pts.

Brule will have to play against the other teams best defensive players all the time now. Vancouver really has no one else other teams will have to watch like they did last year. Brule in my opinion will be lucky to get more points than last year because he will be the man in Vancouver. Look for him to be traded this year so Vancouver can get some players to help them next year. If he gets traded early in the season to a better team then he may improve his point total.

Vincent_TheGreat

Feb 27, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
Niklas Bergfors (QMJHL) 35-50-85
Phil Kessel (NCAA) 20-30-50
Andrew Cogliano (NCAA) 20-25-45
Gilbert Brule (WHL) 50-60-110
Benoit Pouliot (OHL) 45-50-95
Sidney Crosby (NHL) 25-45-70
Guilliaume Latendresse (QMJHL) 55-65-120
Thomas Vanek (NHL) 20-25-45
Marek Zagrapan (QMJHL) 45-70-115

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
Vincent_TheGreat said:
Phil Kessel (NCAA) 20-30-50

Those would be dissapointing numbers for Kessel, IMO. Keep in mind he put up 14 goals and 16 assists in 15 games last year against NCAA Div.1 teams.

Vincent_TheGreat

Feb 27, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
cagney said:
Those would be dissapointing numbers for Kessel, IMO. Keep in mind he put up 14 goals and 16 assists in 15 games last year against NCAA Div.1 teams.

I have extremely limited knowledge about Kessel other then ITL tournys, so take it with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->