Predict Da Costas season debut

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
9-10 minutes of ice. Two potential scoring chances where he sets up O'Brien, and Jim makes an extra move and loses the puck. Then sets up Condra on a break away and he misses the net.

Milan the God*

He won't do much because of the limited amount of ice time he'll get. Hard for a player like him to get into a groove and make some good plays playing under nine minutes a game.

Hopefully I'm proven wrong. I'd love to see him get promoted and Sens win the game.

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
I bet he sits around the middle of the bench, proceeds to play, returns to the bench and repats this cycle until the game is over.

Goat Boy

Jun 8, 2011
I predict he will surreptitiously strip opposing players of the puck at least five times.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I predict he will surreptitiously strip opposing players of the puck at least five times.

He's one of the best I've ever seen at this. Best part is that he usually tries to turn the turnover into instant offense ala Karlsson. He obviously needs to get stronger but his two way game is underrated. It seems to me at least that he's often the guy getting it out of our zone.

Mark Stones Spleen

Jan 17, 2008
T.O.
Score two goals, fans will get excited that he'll help us while Spezza's out, will get injured with a minute left in the game.

Goat Boy

Jun 8, 2011
He's one of the best I've ever seen at this. Best part is that he usually tries to turn the turnover into instant offense ala Karlsson. He obviously needs to get stronger but his two way game is underrated. It seems to me at least that he's often the guy getting it out of our zone.

Agreed. I remember him stealing the puck like that in his very first game with Sens. I was extremely impressed. He's got great stickwork, amazing hand-eye, he's shifty, and deceptively fast. Like you say, he just needs to get stronger.

Legend Killer

Nov 15, 2007
1g 1a everyone here goes nuts.

Doesnt register a point in next 6 games. Everyone in here calls him a bust.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
Agreed. I remember him stealing the puck like that in his very first game with Sens. I was extremely impressed. He's got great stickwork, amazing hand-eye, he's shifty, and deceptively fast. Like you say, he just needs to get stronger.

It was Datsyuk that he striped the puck from on one of his first shifts.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
On the 4th line with O'Brien and Condra I believe? I predict an assist, maybe. He needs to be on the 2nd instead of Smith, which might happen once McStache realizes how bad Smith is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad