Pre-Game Talk: Predators vs. Pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm really curious to see how Kunitz-Malkin-Kessel does. That would be a pretty solid line I bet if it sticks together. I'm kinda iffy on the rest of the lineup though, it's painfully apparent how little the Pens have on the wing with guys who can produce on their own when Kessel and Malkin are together.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Keep their streak going since they have injuries and sickness issues.

Was going with them for the pick'em, but I revised it.

Mattpilf

Jun 28, 2016
Its still early but the Preds are desperate for a win after 3 straight losses.

Desperate enough for Neal not to take a terrible penalty? Wasn't last night, won't be tonight.

That being said, have you seen Predators power play? It's ****ing awesome.

YeeYee

Mar 3, 2011
Illinois
Those are the lines i was hoping for. Am interested in seeing the geno/phil and rust/hag combos. I think they both can make good things happen.

Rufus

Letangarang
May 27, 2014
Any idea on D-pairings? Is Letang going to play? I'm not a fan of Warsofsky so I would really like to not have to seem him in the lineup

EDIT: Also, just saw that Bonino is between Hagelin and Rust. How is he going to keep up with those two? :laugh:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA

Ouch, poor Kings.

Neal gets to see today what a good RWer for Malkin looks like :laugh:

So broken bone for Pouliot in his lower body? Broken ankle or foot maybe? Although he might be having knee problems, meaning that it could be a torn ACL or MCL.

Last edited:

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006

With our injuries, those lines look pretty good.

BREFv4m.jpg

Joejosh999

Mar 13, 2014

Ouch, poor Kings.

So broken bone for Pouliot in his lower body? Broken ankle or foot maybe? Although he might be having knee problems, meaning that it could be a torn ACL or MCL.

Anybody see the Poo injury? Shot block? If so maybe broken bone?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm intrigued by the lines. I like that Sully doesn't panic, but also knows when things aren't working.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Anybody see the Poo injury? Shot block? If so maybe broken bone?

I think someone fell on him and his knee fell awkwardly. He skated off the ice after the incident though, which makes me think it's not a torn MCL or ACL and maybe instead just a sprain (which is a 4-6 week injury)

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
BTW.. I hate all the James Neal hate. While the trade worked out for us, it also worked out for Nashville. It was a good trade for both teams. That doesn't make Neal a bad player in any way.

And truthfully, Neal helped us win a Stanley Cup by clogging Fleury in the head with a puck and allowing Murray to play.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Not fan of breaking up HBK, but we'll see how it all works out for a game.

I wouldn't be a fan either, but with Sid out and HBK doing nothing, it's a different story.

And, truth be told, Malkin and Kessel have looked awfully good together under Sully.

Tonight will be an excellent test. On the road. Against that team.

I'm intrigued by the lines. I like that Sully doesn't panic, but also knows when things aren't working.

Intrigued by the lines, a Geno hater like you? :sarcasm:

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I wouldn't be a fan either, but with Sid out and HBK doing nothing, it's a different story.

And, truth be told, Malkin and Kessel have looked awfully good together under Sully.

Tonight will be an excellent test. On the road. Against that team.

Intrigued by the lines, a Geno hater like you? :sarcasm:

I think inevitably Geno can do great with Kessel. I personally just hate seeing Hags/Kess taken away from one another because they are magic together.

But inevitably if Hags/Sid and Kessel/Geno can connect, then who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->