GDT: Predators @ Jets | Sun Oct 20 | 7PM | MTS Centre | Game 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemyindex

vereor nox
Jan 20, 2013
Winnipeg
Seto taking a bit of a shot at Pavs? Listening to the pre-game show on my way home from work, interview with Seto on TSN1290... "We've got to eliminate turnovers. That's one area of our game, when we turn the puck over it usually ends up in our net."

Not word for word, and I may be reading too much into it. Just thought that was interesting.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Seto taking a bit of a shot at Pavs? Listening to the pre-game show on my way home from work, interview with Seto on TSN1290... "We've got to eliminate turnovers. That's one area of our game, when we turn the puck over it usually ends up in our net."

Not word for word, and I may be reading too much into it. Just thought that was interesting.

Reading too much into it, I think.

Johnny HFBOARDS

Trade you!
Dec 10, 2011
Earth
I wish we had goalie puck control, 95% when Pavs touches the puck I cringe, I'm yelling to myself just touch it and walk away! Always tries to get a stick handle in, unreal. LOL

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Montoya just made an amazing save behind his back with his glove! You could hear the crowd go "ooooh"! :laugh:

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA

from a guy who was scratched? jealous he wasnst part of the shootout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad