GDT: Predators @ Jets (1/12/20) 1:00pm CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Probably should have scored more but a win is a win especially for this team. Nice shutout for Juuse!

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Far from perfect but huge win! Amazing how better defense makes our goalie play so much better too.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Outshot, outchanced, and overall outplayed them. That's a good win on the road. Would liked to have seen better finish on some of those chances, but's that's all I got.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Solid team win, so happy for Juuse.

Hynes has this team working together first time in a long time, and it is showing as confidence. This team is mentally a lot stronger.

Reactions: wadesworld

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
WOOOO!! Juuuuuuse! Great job, Preds!!! Great job defensively in the last few minutes! :yo:

I apologize to Josi, I picked him, so of course his streak ended. :cry:

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Outshot, outchanced, and overall outplayed them. That's a good win on the road. Would liked to have seen better finish on some of those chances, but's that's all I got.
We looked like the better team nearly all game which seems like a bit of a rarity against the Jets these last couple seasons.

Reactions: torero

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Go read the Jets GDT and post game thread, not for gloating purposes but for deja vu.

They have lost 6 in a row at home. Fans calling for a coaching change or for them to go ahead and tank. Like I said earlier pretty crazy how both our teams fortunes have changed so drastically in just half a season.

Would be a bizzaro turn of events if Lavy ended up coaching the Jets

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
Go read the Jets GDT and post game thread, not for gloating purposes but for deja vu.

They have lost 6 in a row at home. Fans calling for a coaching change or for them to go ahead and tank. Like I said earlier pretty crazy how both our teams fortunes have changed so drastically in just half a season.

Would be a bizzaro turn of events if Lavy ended up coaching the Jets

I also noticed in the broadcast they said the Jets are .500 at home this season. Weird how us and them recently had whatwas considered as two of the toughest buildings to play in and now both of us struggle at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->