Predators Fantasy Hockey Thread

utmfisher19

Nov 29, 2005
Nashville, Tn
New people are gradually starting to join. I have about 8 newbies right now -- which 6-7 of them should replace inactive users in L3, L4, and L5. I think trying to get 10-15 more people before the season starts is not out of the question.

utmfisher19

Nov 29, 2005
Nashville, Tn
I think I know who this is, but just in case. What league/team are you?
bumping this question...

Invitations were sent out tonight for all new people. Also, PL1-L5 are now all full (yes, the league is now 70 people deep). Now working on filling up L6 for any more interested people.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
bumping this question...

Invitations were sent out tonight for all new people. Also, PL1-L5 are now all full (yes, the league is now 70 people deep). Now working on filling up L6 for any more interested people.

Thanks Fish. Great job as always. How do you do it all the while trying to plan a wedding. Amazing.

utmfisher19

Nov 29, 2005
Nashville, Tn
Thanks Fish. Great job as always. How do you do it all the while trying to plan a wedding. Amazing.
Thankfully ESPN does quite a bit of work for me. I couldn't IMAGINE doing any/all of this on yahoo/CBS.

I would also be interested in joining a league on Yahoo. (ESPN is the Devil.)
Might have a couple buddies to join along too.
Not to spark a discussion or anything, but I agree that ESPN is the devil. This league used CBS 1 year, Yahoo for 3 years and now in it's (I believe) 5th year on ESPN. But for fantasy sports, ESPN is 8x better than any site I've ever used. ESPN offers more stats, live stat keeper, and it is so much easier to customize EVERYTHING in the league. Plus, ESPN keeps up with player news and information twice as much as yahoo. Oh, and one last thing, IR/out status updates are updated right away compared to days later like on yahoo.

But I understand your hatred, trust me I do. But despite it, they do a pretty good job fantasy sports-wise.

Last edited:

utmfisher19

Nov 29, 2005
Nashville, Tn
Wow. Very quick influx of people interested in joining the last 3-4 days has me thinking that not only filling a 6th league a possibility, but starting a 7th one is a REAL possibility. Now up to 78 people.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->