GDT: Predators at Calgary- Flaming Kittens - 7 PM SN360, FS-TN

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Yeah!

I love the case study on that last sequence. Bennett had the puck on a 4-on-2, and gets paralysis by analysis. Stops moving his feet, becomes easy to defend, and the chance is gone. Gaudreau gets his feet moving and puts the defence on the back foot. Leads to disorganization and a goal for Elias.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
"Gaudreau is not our most important player".

Also, Lindy is on pace to smash his career high in goals this year. Nearly a 1/3 of the way to high career high through just 6.3 games so far.

SKRusty

Napalm
Jan 20, 2016
Yeah!

I love the case study on that last sequence. Bennett had the puck on a 4-on-2, and gets paralysis by analysis. Stops moving his feet, becomes easy to defend, and the chance is gone. Gaudreau gets his feet moving and puts the defence on the back foot. Leads to disorganization and a goal for Elias.

Yeah thats Sam's biggest issue... His Brain just does not move as fast as the play.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
This game is a big test for our core, got to say that Valimaki has been our best D man in this period. He is a terrific young player. That play in our zone in the 6th minute was incredible!!

JGaudreau

Oct 9, 2015
That neutral zone lateral movement is insane. He can switch the direction of play in a fraction of a second. If Johnny can keep this up he'll be in the elite of the elite. He was literally all over the ice last period, following the play and never stopped skating. When he keeps his feet moving he can dictate the flow of play.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Yeah!

He flopped on that one for sure but his overall game has been good. I liked that line in the first.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
He flopped on that one for sure but his overall game has been good. I liked that line in the first.

That line had the puck glued to them for much of that period, just couldn't convert it into shots on goal - then again, none of our lines could.

Reactions: joescores

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Damn, I fell asleep before the game started. I see it’s 1-1, how are we playing?

Lots of good pressure, difficulty getting shots away. Flames have been better than the shot clock suggests.

Reactions: MDCSL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad