GDT: Predators at Calgary- Flaming Kittens - 7 PM SN360, FS-TN

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC
Can we please just make the retros our full time jerseys, our current home and away ones suck.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
On a side note, I used to really like PK Subban by I find myself not really liking him now. I think he would irritate me if he was my teammate.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Monahan just completely owned Turris.

Turris got the better of him the second time, didn't he? Regardless, puck battles like that are exactly why people calling Monahan soft don't know what they're talking about.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Mentally weak...I dont care how good he is, and he is not any more..sooner they get rid of him the better
FZDZJ16ICX7KZRW.LARGE.gif

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
It's 2018, Sportsnet has had audio/video sync issues for years past and I finally thought they fixed it, nope this is by far the worst it has ever been. Unbelievable that this takes place.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I think the shot clock is broken. There was a weak-angle shot on the last shift that I noticed didn't end up on the board.

I wouldn't say the Flames are playing badly right now. The Preds are getting nothing right now unless we give it to them on a turnover. If the Flames don't make any more stupid mistakes, they just need a couple of breakthrough moments and they'll be in control.

Reactions: Cyrano

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad