Zac Rinaldo / Frederick Gaudreau - Colton Sissons - Miikka Salomaki
Defense
Roman Josi - Ryan Ellis
Mattias Ekholm - P.K. Subban
Dan Hamhuis - Yannick Weber
Goaltenders
Pekka Rinne
Juuse Saros

Calgary goes into tonight's test with a 4-2-0 record hoping to build on Wednesday nights 5-2 win over the Boston Bruins. After a dominant display the 3M line was maintained and it will be interesting to see if Wednesday was an aberration or a sign of things to come.

In an October, full of stiff tests the Flames will again play a Nashville club that has had its only loss to Calgary on Oct 9 of 3-0. Can Calgary turn the Preds into kittens again tonight?

Milestones ahead:
Frolik needs 1 assist for 200.
Johnny needs 3 assists for 200 and 3 points for 300.
Neal needs 3 points for 500.

Last edited:

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Looks like Peters is realising that 3M is greater than just the sum of its parts.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Also lines for today for Preds:

Forsberg - Johansen - Arvidsson
Fiala - Turris - Smith
Jankrok - Bonino - Hartman
Rinaldo - Sissons - Salomaki

Josi - Ellis
Ekholm - Subban
HAmhuis - Weber

Rinne

Reactions: Sk8M8

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I'd rather put Ryan with Bennett. Bennett plays best when there's speed on his line. Neal is a slow floater which is fine because he scores. Jankowski is another slow dude that can score but his playmaking has severely lacking at the NHL level, and that's not what you want from a center

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
The Class of Johnny and unlike Crosby and a few others he doesn't cry when there is no intent to injure.

These things happen. The players kmow that. Sometimes fans blow these things out of proportion and it's made out to be a bigger thing than it is.

Can't believe there's a 30 page thread on the main boards about this. I bet most of the comments are split between "dirty, late headshot" and "Little Johnny is a whiner and diver"

Last edited:

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
These things happen. The players kmow that. Sometimes fans blow these things out of proportion and it's made out to be a bigger than it is.

Can't believe there's a 30 page thread on the main boards about this. I bet most of the comments are split between "dirty, late headshot" and "Little Johnny is a whiner and diver"
More like "That's just good old time hockey" and "It's not McAvoy's fault Johnny is 4 feet tall"

Reactions: Flameshomer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->