GDT: Predators (8 PM, FSD)

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I've haven been paying attention to the commentary, but anyone know why Eliot is leaving?

Took a job running the Vegas youth hockey program. He runs Little Caesars youth programs or did as well as his broadcasting gig here.

I hope he helps their broadcast as well. I enjoy watching Eliot a lot, would get me to tune in to a few more Knights games probably.

Reactions: DetroitRed

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
AA's first goal in like forever. But as you know no lead is safe with this team. 14:00 min left and wouldn't surprise me if they tie it up and even win the game.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Boys taking issue with shooting it on net instead of dumping it in.... Sorry don't really agree. Stinks for Kronwall but pay attention he is allowed to try putting it on net in that situation.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
This is as well as we have played with the lead in a little while in my opinion. Might not work out but they actually have had zone time and are still generating which is generally the problem in terms of trying to collapse defensively and hold the lead.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
I’m a big Arvidsson fan. He’s obviously better, but his escapability and skill reminds me of rookie Nyquist. Kinda hate him for it but I still love to see it.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad