GDT: Predators (8 PM, FSD)

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
I am nearing give up and watch the game later stage... Did see the goal but immediately back in the loading screen. This is absurd.

FWIW im watching from a 3rd party site and the streams are hella laggy for me too, this period has been unwatchable. Not sure if its my internet, dont think so.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
FWIW im watching from a 3rd party site and the streams are hella laggy for me too, this period has been unwatchable. Not sure if its my internet, dont think so.

There is no way it can be worse than the NHL stream. This is the type of stream that I would be angry about if I were using AOL.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
What the ****ing **** is going on with these ****ing streams??? Ughhh, this is literally the worst first world problem I've experienced this past ten minutes. I want to speak to a manager!

I know people in the third world who wouldn't put up with this trash. We need to revolt! Or.. maybe there's something good on Netflix?

Reactions: Konnan511

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
There is no way it can be worse than the NHL stream. This is the type of stream that I would be angry about if I were using AOL.

these streams directly steal the feed from the official NHL streams

we're watching the same feed from different sources, getting the same problems

Reactions: Konnan511

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Person's probably streaming from a VPN'd NHL.tv and it's skipping for them.

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014

Nope, I was fine watching the game until the broken stick penalty then it decided to blow up. Seems every stream is doing this right now as others on the main forum are experiencing issues tonight.

Bad night for NHL.tv

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I'm going to have to tune into a couple other games, it could be the FSD to NHL.tv transfer is shitty

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Fix your **** NHL.

You still locked out? I've had a clean run since the Larkin goal.

Another bull**** NHL.tv thing: Don't black out games on your own ****ing network.

I had a good feed going but I was a little behind, I tried going back forward to be live and it jacked me up for the last 10 minutes.

Just really frustrating stuff is all.

I am slightly bothered NHL Network isn't actually a part of the package to begin with. I get they cannot control NBCSN, but I really feel like that should be a part of your Center Ice package in terms of their own channel. It would give it more value and something to watch on their app and to hopefully generate more than two advertisers a month... But what do I know.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
I had a good feed going but I was a little behind, I tried going back forward to be live and it jacked me up for the last 10 minutes.

Just really frustrating stuff is all.

I am slightly bothered NHL Network isn't actually a part of the package to begin with. I get they cannot control NBCSN, but I really feel like that should be a part of your Center Ice package, it would give it more value and something to watch on their app and to hopefully generate more than two advertisers a month... But what do I know.

I asked them about this NBC owns enough of the NHL network that they were able to nix it being part of NHL.tv.

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad