GDT: Predators (8 PM, FSD)

saska sault

Jun 5, 2010
Sault Ste. Marie
Abdelkader with two garbage attempts of laying the body... Ends up bouncing off Nashville players like a rag doll.... I still struggle to wrap my mind around how many more years we have to watch him play hockey....

Reactions: Realgud

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I really do like Glendening a lot. Dude brings it every night. He is like how young Abdelkader and Helm used to be only he cared enough to keep going and getting better as he aged. That or he just started later I guess...
Yup, reading the value some people think he has is depressing. Dude's a hard worker and it has shown in his progression, he's a valued player by people who judge NHL talent.

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Are you watching it using the browser player? I always had issues with the browser player so I installed kodi on my PC and it streams silky smooth.

Watching it on a roku that has zero problems streaming every other streaming service in the world. I have extremely fast internet so again I am blaming this on NHL.tv. It has gone back to being nice quality. I have also had it happen while traveling to see family when I load it on their smart tvs and devices to watch games.

But at this point I feel like I hijacked the GDT... Seems an issue for others as well.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Gator has a health issue. He looks about 20 pounds lighter and plays like he's 30 pounds lighter this season.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I thought, as a Wings fan, the Wings got caught in the neutral zone a lot and spent way too much time in their own zone.
They started the period really well and after the PK it kinda fizzled out.

But as a hockey fan? I just watched a back and forth period with a ton of great saves and plenty of exciting moments.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
They started the period really well and after the PK it kinda fizzled out.

But as a hockey fan? I just watched a back and forth period with a ton of great saves and plenty of exciting moments.

It was a good period, but I wasn't entertained by the Wings. As a hockey fan, it definitely wasn't a boring one.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
It still amazes me that its now 3 goals instead of a hattrick for curly fries. Especially in a high offense season around the NHL.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I did find an image of what it would be like for our rebuild to win Jack Hughes and sign Trouba the next off-season...

tenor.gif

Reactions: TheMule93

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
We should know in 10 or 11 weeks where we pick in the NHL draft. So start countin'

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->