GDT: Predators (8 PM, FSD)

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Not enjoying the constant replays? Me neither.

It should work better as a product and they should figure out a way that I don't have to watch the same four commercials for an entire month. Sadly two of those are NHL Network commercials that I am sure are making the entire hockey world hate Larkin and How Deep is Your Love...

Reactions: YpsiWings

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
It should work better as a product and they should figure out a way that I don't have to watch the same four commercials for an entire month. Sadly two of those are NHL Network commercials that I am sure are making the entire hockey world hate Larkin and How Deep is Your Love...

Yeah, the repeats of the same commercials, or the endless turning NHL logo.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Mine does the same thing, and sometimes it jumps back a couple seconds.

Same issue, it usually does that before it goes to the lower quality.

Is what it is. I cannot trust Comcast not to royally screw my bill up if I get Center Ice with them. But man after a long day you just want to sit and watch the game not grainy coverage or load screens. I will stop complaining about first world problems now... :laugh:

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Same issue, it usually does that before it goes to the lower quality.

Is what it is. I cannot trust Comcast not to royally screw my bill up if I get Center Ice with them. But man after a long day you just want to sit and watch the game not grainy coverage or load screens. I will stop complaining about first world problems now... :laugh:

I am finishing my doctorate so I get the student discount, and it comes down to less than a dollar a game. Its the ONLY reason why I keep NHL.Tv.

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
The NHL.tv commercials are the worst, I'd much rather they had no ads and the logo then these shitty same f***ing commercials. They make me insane

Reactions: The Zetterberg Era

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
The NHL.tv commercials are the worst, I'd much rather they had no ads and the logo then these ****ty same ****ing commercials. They make me insane

The only thing is worse is trying to watch it from the app on my phone. No matter what I can never get the Wings feed.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I don't really enjoy him. I think Ozzie is going to be away for a while.

Shame Manny Legacy went the coaching route with Columbus. He was my favorite fill in guy by far.
I didn't find him "camera ready" but I liked his point of view. It's gonna be a wild card for sure, I wonder how long they've had to prepare for Darren leaving.

YpsiWings

Feb 5, 2016
The NHL.tv commercials are the worst, I'd much rather they had no ads and the logo then these ****ty same ****ing commercials. They make me insane

I understand exactly what you mean, felt the same way about AFN (Armed Forces Network). The propaganda they spewed during their commercials was cringeworthy.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
The only thing is worse is trying to watch it from the app on my phone. No matter what I can never get the Wings feed.
That's odd, I watch it on my phone on 4G perfectly fine. I generally don't have quality issues, but I have good internet and a hardline connection into my computer. It's those f***ing commercials that I can't deal with.

Glenny wooo

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
NHL.tv is angering me significantly right now. Stop being a mickey mouse organization and keep your streaming service running correctly....

Are you watching it using the browser player? I always had issues with the browser player so I installed kodi on my PC and it streams silky smooth.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->