Predators 2012-2013 Schedule

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Man, maybe I have too much Western Conference bias, but this is going to be a brutal brutal schedule. Our last 10 games are absurd outside of Columbus and Calgary (CGY never seems to go down easy to us though and Iginla is a Preds killer):

• Sat. April 6: Chicago, 2 p.m.
• Sun. April 7: at Chicago, 6 p.m.
• Tue. April 9: St. Louis, 7 p.m.
• Fri. April 12: Dallas, 7 p.m.
• Sun. April 14: Detroit, 6:30 p.m.
• Mon. April 15: Vancouver, 7 p.m.
• Fri. April 19: at Chicago, 7:30 p.m.
• Tue. April 23: Calgary, 7 p.m.
• Thu. April 25: at Detroit, 6:30 p.m.
• Sat. April 27: at Columbus, 6 p.m.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
It's actually gotten a lot of use too. The Preds have held a lot of amateur events on the ice since it went in in September. As a matter of fact GNASH is holding Senior Nights at Bridgestone Arena and we'll be out there tonight...

I had forgotten that they went ahead and put the ice down at the usual time.... I guess I thought they would be waiting for the lockout to end...:shakehead

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
Finally ... NHL hockey !!!

It was cool to have NHL'ers here over ... but i like when i can watch true NHL hockey !
and my home team (which is SCB ... where Josi was playing !)

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
Looks like the February 9th tilt at The House That Liarpold Is Ruining would be my best shot at seeing NHL hockey this year. Don't know if I'll be able to get down to NSH to see a game.

StarvinArvyn33

Jun 18, 2010
Yesterday
the preds come to CO on both days i have off for 2pm game times. with the first one being after my birthday... still bitter about giving these guys my money, but i know im gonna be suckered in to buying tickets and reppin the preds in the pepsi center

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
Earlier in one of these threads there was a question on tickets. There are a ton left for sale not no the preds site but other sites have scads. I saw one sight that had 337 tickets. So there still out there.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
so what, about an extra three weeks to the regular season?

so the Cup finals may extend into July??

awesome for us fans but will be brutal for the players who will have a very short summer....

also, dont they usually melt the ice when the circus comes to town in late january?? seems kinda wasteful to play two games and then melt it but oh well...

answering my own question... the draft is scheduled for June 30, so I expect playoff schedules to be very tight, with either BTB's or maybe 2-3-2 formats to cut down on travel days

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad