Pre World Cup Game Day Threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
I was wondering if you guys want to see game day threads for the exhibition games (starting Sunday) prior to the "real" tournament.

If yes, is it enough with a GDT for each day, or should each match-up have its own?
thanks

Last edited:

mach777

Nov 10, 2003
Predatore said:
I was wondering if you guys want to see game day threads for the exhibition games (start tomorrow) prior to the "real" tournament.

If yes, is it enough with a GDT for each day, or should each match-up have its own?
thanks

i'd like each matchup to have its own thread

degroat*

Agreed... each game should have its own thread just like it's done for the WJC's.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Predatore said:
I was wondering if you guys want to see game day threads for the exhibition games (start tomorrow) prior to the "real" tournament.

thanks

Its not worth it, as most wont even be on TV or Radio, COrrect?

Come to the Columbus board if you want a GDT...

Preds666

Feb 27, 2002
Samkow,
All exhibition games involving Sweden will be broadcasted here in Sweden at least. So there should be an interest from a Swedish point of view at least.

Anyway, I'll set up two GDT for Sunday's matches tomorrow and I guess we'll see if there is any interest.. :)

Last edited:

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Predatore said:
Samkow,
All exhibition games involving Sweden will be broadcasted here in Sweden at least. So there should be an interest from a Swedish point of view at least.

Ah, makes Sense.

Sorry! :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad