Prospect Info: WJC 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
I know this is a short clip, but holy s*** does it look like he can skate.

I hope they take their time with him and let him really work on his offensive game he could be something special

I remember watching Emelin and being fascinated by his skating. Guhle seems to have some hockey IQ, but he takes himself out of the play a bit too much. I like him as a player, but honestly he needs to step it up to make team Canada.

Reactions: Habs Icing

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
If you only take these 2 periods so far....I player I didn't particular like in Barron makes it....and Guhle clearly doesn't make it.
Guhle makes it with ease, it wasnt a great showing yesterday, but you can see his tools and thats ridiculous, kid is so smart at defending, gives his opponenents no time and space, will stickcheck or bodycheck depending of the situation, his positionning is absolutely great, he knows in all time where he he needs to be and his skating provides him to cover a very large part of the ice... He knows when to jump in the play and he jumped a couple of times last night but his teammates didnt recognize the situation, he was free open a couple of times and it will eventually pay as the guys get to know each other more... Was used on the PK and 2nd PP unit, not sure about his shot, but he was moving that puck very well on the PP...

Kid had an intercepted pass in the neutral zone (Mercer) and you could see he was really mad at himself shaking his head after the wrister, thats a kid that makes very few mistakes on the ice and you wont see that kind of stuff many times in this tournament, kid will be relied on to play against the other teams top players and will have a big role on TC. He takes alot of pride at shuting down the opposition, he has that Weber mentality to give his opponents nothing when he is on the ice...

Reactions: SpezNc2

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I didn't see the stream last night, did they move Guhle up to the 2nd pairing because he played well or just giving him a look with a different parnter?

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Fully expecting Perfetti to get cut from this year team, slow, weak and undersized, doesnt fit on an André Tourigny team...

Cant see too many undersized defensemen as well, they might keep 1 at best...

Byram Drysdale

Guhle Schneider

Harley\Baron Korczak

Habs

Feb 28, 2002
Guhle just had another great shift. Time to move him up and sit down some of the underwhelming dmen ahead of him.

One of the only d taking the body and clearing zone.

Reactions: SpezNc2

Hfbsux

Dec 22, 2012
Guhle with an assist on the 1st team red goal. Nice wrist shot from the point that generated a rebound for Rees to score in an open net.

Edit: And on the very next shift, he was scored on after being overmatched on a rush from Tomasino and Zary to feed Dach in the slot.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Not sold about the Byram Drysdale top pairing, I wouldnt be surprised to see something like:

Byram Schneider

Guhle Drysdale

Reactions: SOLR

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
I didn't see the stream last night, did they move Guhle up to the 2nd pairing because he played well or just giving him a look with a different parnter?

They have been mixing and matching pairings so there really aren't set 1st, 2nd, 3rd pairings.

Habs

Feb 28, 2002
Button has to calm down on the Byram talk. Jesus he just keeps yapping about him. Guhle looks great, a lot of the other D look like crap.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Button has to calm down on the Byram talk. Jesus he just keeps yapping about him. Guhle looks great, a lot of the other D look like crap.

It's not exactly unjustified, Byram has looked great. But yeah Button loves him some Byram almost as much as Pierre loves him some Crosby.

Habs

Feb 28, 2002
It's not exactly unjustified, Byram has looked great. But yeah Button loves him some Byram almost as much as Pierre loves him some Crosby.

It ruins the broadcast after a while. Lots of great talent out there, you would assume there is only one if you just listened to Button. Ghule lays a nice check, Button talks about Byram. Jesus enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->