Pre-Game Talk: Pre Series Talk: Pittsburgh Penguins vs. a New York team not named Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Fleury will be back, but seriously, give me Islanders, no matter what.

Yeah I think he'll be back too, I'm just throwing out the possibility. I think the Islanders can get more dangerous chances than the Rangers can and Zatkoff is absolute garbage against high danger shots (really good against medium and low danger shots), that's why I don't want the Islanders if Fleury can't come back until like game 4.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
I'm not going to lie, I am sort of concerned about spending another series against Okposo (a known Pen-killer) and Martin ("at least he's not Gillies")...

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Eric Boulton is killing a penalty for the Isles. lol
51 sec 5on3 coming up.
Tie game 2-2.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
If i was in the Isles position, i'd certainly do things to get the 1st rd matchup i wanted.
Capuano definitely wants the Panthers based on last night and today imo.

We'll see how this ends up.

Allie Kitsune

Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
If i was in the Isles position, i'd certainly do things to get the 1st rd matchup i wanted.
Capuano certainly wants the Panthers based on last night and today imo.

We'll see how this ends up.

I have to think if you're the Panthers, you're going to be PISSED that everyone thinks you're an easy out.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
It's not just about us. Even if the Islanders/Rangers get past the Pens, they'd have to play the Caps next. Florida might not necessarily be an easy out, but Tampa/Detroit likely will be.

Edit: Mike Lange V2 beat me to it

Allie Kitsune

Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
It's not just about us. Even if the Islanders/Rangers get past the Pens, they'd have to play the Caps next. Florida might not necessarily be an easy out, but Tampa/Detroit likely will be.

Edit: Mike Lange V2 beat me to it

I get that.

But even then, that plays into completely looking past the Panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad