WC: Pre - Semi final Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobu

Jan 10, 2013
Bratislava, Slovakia
No idea how this ends. Russia has been deadly, Finland is, well Finland. I feel Czechs can beat Canada, but not if they are up just a goal ahead in the last minute.

Great99

Apr 12, 2016
I think it will fit Canada much better, to play a team like the Czech , that wanna play instead like Sui that just wanna defend, Canada Russia in the final

king89

Dec 4, 2018
I think Russia will be too much, they are better then the swedes. And we almost lost to them. But i don't care if we lose to Russia, i'm so proud of this team. I think we will win the bronze.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Two weeks ago Finland beat Russia 3-0 in Euro Hockey Tour. Ovie and folks were playing. I know that Russia has improved since then but just an interesting fact that many people probably forgot about. This result probably helped both of the teams quite a bit. Finland found the confidence to challenge anyone, which helped them in beating Canada and challenging USA, while Russia had to get their shit together.

This semifinal situation reminds me a lot of the 2011 WHC with Finland being a heavy underdog againt RUS so you never know what happens in this game. Maybe we get some uncalled crosscheck on the face of Kakko by Malkin with no penalty. That's another dejavu.

Hockey is a game of small margins. Who knows what will happen. Sweden could've buried that empty netter when there was 2 minutes left in the FIN-SWE game. Hockey is a brutal sport sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->