GDT: Pre-Season New York Islanders @ Buffalo Sabres | Sept. 28 | 7:00PM | L 5-4

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Sabers lead 3-2 about halfway through 2nd period.

Lee with a PP goal

Barzal and Leddy with the apples.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY

Anyone watching do I have this right?:

Martin decided to run Dahlin, which is pretty much the same as if someone ran McDavid as a rookie.

McCabe responded with a questionable at best hit that injured Casey.

So MM being dumb lead to one of his teammates getting hurt?

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Anyone watching do I have this right?:

Martin decided to run Dahlin, which is pretty much the same as if someone ran McDavid as a rookie.

McCabe responded with a questionable at best hit that injured Casey.

So MM being dumb lead to one of his teammates getting hurt?

I’m not watching but that sounds about right. I know if you’re in the league you’re fair game but I hate seeing vets run young rookies. Especially 18 year olds.

13th Floor

Oct 10, 2008
I’m not watching but that sounds about right. I know if you’re in the league you’re fair game but I hate seeing vets run young rookies. Especially 18 year olds.

Any word on the severity of Zeeker's injury?

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Statistically usually the first PP unit gets the bulk of TOI on the PP. this is why Pulock needs to be out with the first unit. Barzal will find him and he will blast away.

The only logical/illogical explanation I can think of is they don’t want him to kill Lee in front of the net lol

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
If Cizikas is hurt, I could live with our centers being Barzal - Nelson - Kovar - Filppula for now, but why do I just know it will be Tanner Fritz instead? I d0nt even understand how this guy is still being considered for the team. He had 2 goals last year in 20 something games, was put on waivers and nobody in the league wanted him for free, yet he is still in consideration for an opening night spot on our team? Embarrassing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad