GDT: Pre-Season game 2 Sharks @ Ducks 7pm on NHL network

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
You guys are absolutely killing me today with these throwback references. :laugh:

Shovels is definitely up there with Handguns, Boole, and Grass. :laugh:

Is it bad that I can’t remember who Grass was supposed to be?

You know what the absolutely idiotic thing about autocorrect is? I’ve typed Suomela, Halbgewachs, Chartier like once or twice each and my phone is cool with it. But if I type “Vlasic” for about the five hundredth time this year, it still gives me Classic.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
You guys are absolutely killing me today with these throwback references. :laugh:

Is it bad that I can’t remember who Grass was supposed to be?

You know what the absolutely idiotic thing about autocorrect is? I’ve typed Suomela, Halbgewachs, Chartier like once or twice each and my phone is cool with it. But if I type “Vlasic” for about the five hundredth time this year, it still gives me Classic.

Was "Grass" Greiss?

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
Boy oh boy, what a fun game. Merks looked shaky with some bad reads but came through in the 3rd. I'm cautiously paying attention to his play, specifically in his own end but of course on his breakouts and overall play, and hoping to see some signs of PDB acceptance. So far, I haven't seen it. Its ok. Its early. I was so dang wrong about my boy Meier that I'm hoping I really don't know $hit. Good times...so was that bottle of wine.

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
I mean, our young boys looked good but it’s 1 (one, uno, ichi) game. Sure let’s be happy to see some good play, but I’m shocked some of y’all are like “wow I’m not worried”. I’m an optimist, really. But c’mon....we’re sharks fans...let’s be cautiously optimistic

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Boy oh boy, what a fun game. Merks looked shaky with some bad reads but came through in the 3rd. I'm cautiously paying attention to his play, specifically in his own end but of course on his breakouts and overall play, and hoping to see some signs of PDB acceptance. So far, I haven't seen it. Its ok. Its early. I was so dang wrong about my boy Meier that I'm hoping I really don't know $hit. Good times...so was that bottle of wine.

Box*

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
To be fair Kase played the role of the dominant power forward today and earned that nod for top star.

I haven't had a chance to watch the game (yet) but that would surprise me. Kase isn't your typical Ducks forward. He's fast and skilled but soft and weak. He's exactly the opposite of a powerforward. He's a goalscorer with soft hands and fast legs but otherwise he's pretty useless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->