GDT: pre-season finale LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks @7:30 9/29/18

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
So I see my sentiments from last season about executing the refs is going to be used a lot again.

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
Nice flying elbow you scum sucking shit head. Trash like that doesn't belong in a pro league, or anywhere for that matter.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Nice flying elbow you scum sucking **** head. Trash like that doesn't belong in a pro league, or anywhere for that matter.
i mean i give him props for putting it out there preseason, now he's got a nice target on his back for the entire regular season

member 88115

Game is getting nasty and we have no one to neutralize Manson in the preseason game? MacDermid went straight to Manson corner in his 1st shift and asked him to go last game. Nothing happen, but at least Manson was not throwing his body around. Hope no one gets hurt today, but this is the reason I want at least a Clifford on the team.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Game is getting nasty and we have no one to neutralize Manson in the preseason game? MacDermid went straight to Manson corner in his 1st shift and asked him to go last game. Nothing happen, but at least Manson was not throwing his body around. Hope no one gets hurt today, but this is the reason I want at least a Clifford on the team.

At this point in his career, Clifford doesn't intimidate anyone. But a MacD in preseason isn't a bad idea.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
"wow, I'm extremely surprised these terrible ass defensive pairings with no chemistry and a bunch of LHD having to break out the puck on their backhands under quick pressure can't move the play forward quickly"--no one but John Stevens.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
At this point in his career, Clifford doesn't intimidate anyone. But a MacD in preseason isn't a bad idea.

Might not intimidate Manson and would probably just try to break Manson's fist with his face, but there's literally no one else to hold Manson or anyone accountable tonight except maybe celine Dion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad