HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Our powerplay trying to be dangerous
eDcgCky.gif

la patineuse

Aug 21, 2010
The live audio stream cuts off Steve Carroll and Dan Wood in mid-sentence. I guess they're talking to themselves.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Home from the game. It was a weird but fun one.

Khudobin played pretty damn well. Perry looked agile despite putting in less effort given it's preseason. Lindholm was super solid.

The team didn't play great until the third, but that period looked all right. Here's a pic, yay: https://instagram.com/p/8HtSXiqNMF/?taken-by=saomitch

Good to hear those 3 did well. How were the youngsters, Maroon, Despres, etc?

prettymutch

Apr 11, 2011
San Jose
Good to hear those 3 did well. How were the youngsters, Maroon, Despres, etc?

• Maroon looked calm and big. I'm surprised I've felt so much negativity surrounding him lately. He looked comfortable and performed like I would expect him to.

• Despres looked all right. He got into a few tight spots but was able to navigate out of them most of the time. He looked a little less sharp than he did last season, but again... preseason.

• Silf is a stud. He still got his shots blocked/deflected a bunch though.

• Ritchie was invisible.

• Theodore looked good, but he needs development as most people already know.

That's all I can give for high level impressions! I can't wait to see more of the young dudes in the AHL when they play in SJ.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
• Maroon looked calm and big. I'm surprised I've felt so much negativity surrounding him lately. He looked comfortable and performed like I would expect him to.

• Despres looked all right. He got into a few tight spots but was able to navigate out of them most of the time. He looked a little less sharp than he did last season, but again... preseason.

• Silf is a stud. He still got his shots blocked/deflected a bunch though.

• Ritchie was invisible.

• Theodore looked good, but he needs development as most people already know.

That's all I can give for high level impressions! I can't wait to see more of the young dudes in the AHL when they play in SJ.

Great, thanks for the feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad