GDT: Pre-Season #7: Mon, Sept. 30, 2019, FLYERS at Lausanne Hockey Club, 2:00 pm ET

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Officiating very one-sided. Letting blatant penalties by Lau go.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Lmfao that was some "assist" for Hagg

Shot was going about 6 feet wide

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
the irony.

Odd you you didn't mention Hagg screening Hart for a goal in your recap of Morin vs Hagg.

Mr. Impartial.
I didn’t see that play, but if he cost them a goal i’d admit it. They can trade Hagg in a second & I wouldn’t care. The humor is in people trying to paint me as a Hagg superfan, when my point is the difference between him & other fringe players is overblown. But hey, I’m sure NAK got claimed & Lyubimov went on to a prosperous NHL career. Meanwhile you’ve got people who can’t even admit Hagg made a good play on a goal tonight.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
If Niskanen is the 3rd option on PPs and late game "need a goal" situations, I'm going to be watching a lot of junior hockey this year.

Nevermind number 2 who has been a disaster with the puck.

Reactions: CanadianFlyer88

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I didn’t see that play, but if he cost them a goal i’d admit it. They can trade Hagg in a second & I wouldn’t care. The humor is in people trying to paint me as a Hagg superfan, when my point is the difference between him & other fringe players is overblown. But hey, I’m sure NAK got claimed & Lyubimov went on to a prosperous NHL career. Meanwhile you’ve got people who can’t even admit Hagg made a good play on a goal tonight.

Here is the Hagg perfect screen since you didn't see it happen during the game(must have went for a poop), or on replay, or when I posted the picture earlier, or when I posted the picture 1 page ago.

Look who Hagg was covering and just HAD to cut in front of Hart.
View attachment 258939

Reactions: Rebels57

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Here is the Hagg perfect screen since you didn't see it happen during the game(must have went for a poop), or on replay, or when I posted the picture earlier, or when I posted the picture 1 page ago.
Seems like nitpicking honestly.

Reactions: Beretta 390

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Seems like nitpicking honestly.
nitpicking?????????????

Hahahahahaha you are so f***ing biased

Please note....those with Ghosts Beers on ignore....he feeling Hagg cutting across Hart and blocking his vision, leading to a goal....when on opponent is on the side of the ice he is going to, and every opponent is on the side he is leaving, IS NITPICKING.

Can't make this shit up. Goodnight.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Where the **** was he even going? He wasnt following a forward there.
Yeah I said during the game....both a physical mistake in the screen, and mental for just drifting for no reason, not taking a man, no awareness.

Oh....and the response from a certain mango.....JVR should have blocked it. His fault, not Hagg's.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Where the **** was he even going? He wasnt following a forward there.

The year that Boston took the Cup their D started the season with a habit for doing that kind of thing. There was a lot of aimless drifting in front of Thomas in October (and failed blocked shots going in or creating more chances), and he eventually had a meeting with the D to say "hey uh get the hell out of the way and let me work." If they weren't 120% blocking that whole shot he wanted them out of the way.

By November's end it was pretty interesting to watch; Thomas and the dmen in front of him were essentially working as a three man unit. I'd love to see that here instead of our G needing to fight through his defense to make stops. Unfortunately Hagg is routinely an offender. MacDonald was and his uncanny ability to "block" shots right into his own net are mercifully gone at least.

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
nitpicking?????????????

Hahahahahaha you are so ****ing biased

Please note....those with Ghosts Beers on ignore....he feeling Hagg cutting across Hart and blocking his vision, leading to a goal....when on opponent is on the side of the ice he is going to, and every opponent is on the side he is leaving, IS NITPICKING.

Can't make this **** up. Goodnight.

Figured that's who it was. Thanks.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Yeah I said during the game....both a physical mistake in the screen, and mental for just drifting for no reason, not taking a man, no awareness.

Oh....and the response from a certain mango.....JVR should have blocked it. His fault, not Hagg's.
98026_original.gif

Reactions: kelmitchell

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Hmm, anyone mention Ghost's AMAC move where he just retreated to his goaltender on one goal?

Or Sanheim missing a wide open net followed by a wild shot that missed everything?

It's easy to nitpick.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Hmm, anyone mention Ghost's AMAC move where he just retreated to his goaltender on one goal?

Or Sanheim missing a wide open net followed by a wild shot that missed everything?

It's easy to nitpick.

Would you believe Ghost’s bad coverage WAS mentioned and deemed a bad play?

Would you believe Sanheim did miss an empty net on a rolling puck? That’s not even a mental error. I’m sure the “Internet scouts” with the beer league scoring touch of Brett Hull would’ve roofed a bouncing puck.

Screening your goalie because you have the hockey IQ of a pet rock and a 150 game NHL sample of being one of the worst in the league, with scant redeemable qualities, seems like less grounds for nitpicking, if you ask me. But god bless your charitable nature for the less talent fortunate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad